Corpus Christi Chiropractic & Wellness Fees
Losing anything, especially your health, will require an investment of your time and money to recover it. Rest assured that our fees are competitive with other practices in the Corpus Christi area.
Services & Fees
- Consultation – Free
- Complete Orthopedic & Neurological Examination – $80
- NeuroDyne Muscle Scan – Scans specific Muscles to check for muscle spasms and nerve conduction. Can work specific muscles to regain muscle balance. – $35
- Foot Scan – Scans feet during standing and walking. Will give weight distribution and foot movement. If there is a foot problem it can be corrected – $35
- Dietary Consultation for weight loss HCG, Body Mass Index (BIM), affiliated with local Gym for Exercise program and cardio vascular program – $7
- Detox Program – Program to detox the body of the added toxins that the body acquires throughout our daily living – $25
- BioCellular Analyzer Test (BCA) – Checks blood, saliva and urine for nutritional deficiency. Gives read out of what you are deficient in and what Supplements to take then have another BCA test to the supplements results after 90 days. – $75
- Glucose testing – $35
- Cholesterol Testing – $35
- Triglyceride Testing – $35
- Ketone Testing – $35
- Spinal Decompression Table – To decompress the spine used for disc problems to avoid surgery. – $125
- Physical Therapy – Intersegmental Traction Table, Ultrasound, Russian, Micro current, Biphasic, Hivolt, Premondulated and Interferential
- X-rays on site – $60
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Units – These portable battery operated are handy units to use at home – used to strengthen specific muscle groups or to work out Muscle spasms. – $69.95
- Support – We carry a full line of lumbar, cervical, ankle, elbow and wrist supports. Also, pillows.
Once we have an opportunity to evaluate your case, we’ll explain what we’ve found and what we think it will take for you to get well, and just as important, to stay well.